Google+

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Leila's October kit Projects

Hello Ladies

Leila's here to show you my projects using the October kits: main-kit and flowers add-on.

I love work with these kits and I hope you enjoy my 5 layouts!!!

The first one is Hello...
(from my stash I used a old book sheet, spray ink, gesso and stencil)




The second is my fav, because I LOVE BLUE!!!
(from my stash I used black gesso, stencil, spray ink and some stamps)




The next is a masculine page, Happy days!
(from my stash I used spray inks, washi tape and clothespin)




Now I cute page with my cute daughter! I love these color combination, pink and green...
(from my stash I used stencil, spray ink, gelato and crayons to the border)




And the last one is a clean page...



So, that it's for today, thanks for stopping by!

Remember, you can find all the october kits in the C'est Magnifique store, here.

xoxo

Leila

4 comments:

  1. Leila - I love each beautiful page - wonderful designs and lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pages! All so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cada coisa mais linda, Leiloca.... o que eu acho mais engraçado foi a "clean page", vc diz como se fosse uma coisinha insignificante e sem graça, E NÃO É... ficou linda, charmosa, cativante adorei, mas sou suspeita pq sou fã do seu trabalho e adoro os tons de vermelho/rosa
    Beijo
    .....

    ReplyDelete