Google+

Monday, July 6, 2015

Stina´s July kit projects

Hi!
Good to see you all again! Today it´s me, Stina, who wants to show you my projects made with the wonderful July kit! 

   Personal Supplies: white acrylic, metal decorations, heart

My first project is a wedding gift. I love these configuration books. You can make so much with them. I made the big flower on the front from the coffee filter in the Main kit. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.






 Inside the book I put some nice decorations and a poem. The pocket in the right corner can be opened and a gift like money or gift card can be placed there.





  Personal Supplies: green acrylic an mist, black acrylic

Here´s my first layout with the kit. I made the background with stamp, acrylics and the mask in the mixed media kit. I also took black acrylic and the texture tools and played with them. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Mixed Media Kit.





  Personal Supplies: blue mist

Here´s my second layout, a layout of my son and his grandfather. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.




My third layout went in the red tones, a color I usually don´t scrap in. But I really liked it. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on, the Mixed Media Kit and the Flower Add-on.




  Personal Supplies: background stamps, mask, black mist

The last layout is a little bit more grungy with just a few decorations. For this project I used products from the Main Kit, the Embellishment Add-on and the Mixed Media Kit.


Thanks for stopping by!
Stina

1 comment:

  1. Stunning work Stina! I LOVE the color you added to your pages and your wedding box is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete