Google+

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Elena's May Kit Projects

Hi everyone! Elena here today to show my projects using the amazing May Kit by C'est Magnifique. It was a pleasure play with them! For all my projects I used the May Kit. This Kit is so beautiful and perfect for Spring projects! The beautiful floral papers and flowers are so gorgeous!

For my first layout I used the May sketch. I added embossing paste, gesso and sprays from my stash.


Some close-ups:




Here is the video:


My second layout is with a photo of my friend's wedding day. For this layout I used products from the May Kit.


Some close-ups:



And the video:


Finally, I want to share my notebook with the amazing floral paper from the May Kit. For the cover I used fabric from my stash.

And some close-ups:




I hope I have inspired you today! I have really enjoyed playing with this kit! If you are interested in the May Kit a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!
Thank for your attention!
Elena

2 comments: