Google+

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Maria's April Projects

Hello,

Maria here today to share my projects from the April Kit.
I have had so much fun with these kits, they are absolutely gorgeous!

I have used all of the April kits mixed together on my projects. The match perfectly!

My first project is a layout where I used the frame that comes in the Embellishment Kit. I think the Valentine Vine from Prima is so beautiful.




On this layout I have used flowers from the Flower Add-On and the papers from Lemoncraft are found in the Main Kit. Behind the photo you can see the chipboard Folkart Frame from Blue Fern Studios.





My third layout is a picture of my daughter and our dog. Again, a mixture of all of the kits :)



Here I've used the butterfly stencil that can be found in the Mixed Media Kit to create my background.



My last project is the hanger that can be found in the Mixed Media Kit. :)


I hope I have inspired you today. Make sure to check out the kits in the store, they can all be found here.
Thanks for looking and have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. All of your layouts are just beautiful! I love the colors, textures and florals. Your last project with the hanger is truly adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete