Google+

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Deonna's January Kit Layout

Hi! Deonna here today sharing the layout that I created with the January Mixed Media Kit, January Embellishment Add-On and the January Main Kit today.


The Fabscraps flower chipboard from the January Main Kit made a fantastic frame for one of my favorite vacation photos. I painted the chipboard with the Platinum Crackle Texture Paste from the January Mixed Media Kit. Once the paste was dry, I highlighted the crackled surface with Irredescent Green Perfect Pearls, also from the Mixed Media Kit, which added a fabulous shimmer to the piece. I repeated this same technique on the border of the Lemoncraft die-cut.

The flowers are always some of my favorite embellishments. Here are some close-ups:




I have really enjoyed playing with this kit. If you are interested in the January Kits or Add-Ons a limited amount of kits are available for purchase from the C'est Magnifique Store while supplies last!

Thanks for stopping by today!
~Deonna

No comments:

Post a Comment