Google+

Saturday, September 27, 2014

TAMMY'S DAY TO SHARE THE OCTOBER KIT

Hi! It is my turn to share the Beautiful October kit! The papers look soft and homespun!
 This first layout is my youngest daughter. I love the pink and green combo.

I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits, I also used punches from my stash and water distressed the edges of the paper.



This next layout is one of my grandsons when he was younger.


This was a fun layout, I used items from the Main  Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I fussy cut all the butterflies from a sheet of the paper. I used embossing powder from the mixed media kit on the mushroom. I used molding paste and distress ink from my stash. I sewed around the edge with my sewing machine.



This layout is another one of my youngest daughter. Three of her Senior pictures.

Again I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits. I did quite a bit of sewing on this one. 



This page is a family photo that needs updated. I have a daughter in law, son in law, and grandson that needs added.


I used items from the Main Kit, Flower Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits, I used the water distressing technique on the paper. I used distress ink and a punch from my stash.


This is my last layout using the October Kit.

This one is all items from the Paper Add On, Embellishment Add On, and Mixed Media Add On Kits! I even used a piece of one of the papers as my focal point instead of a picture. I used some molding paste and distress ink from my stash.


If you see anything here that interest you, check it out at the store! Deonna has also added other new products!!




No comments:

Post a Comment