Google+

Monday, June 2, 2014

"Fun Moments" MMM Kit Layout by Kelly

Hello there!
Kelly here today, for my final post here at C'est Magnifique. I truly have enjoyed my short time here designing the Magnifique Mixed Media kits...and I am so thankful for the experience - what a great adventure that really opened my eyes up to all of the fun products that are out on the market right now!! 
Here is my second project using the (sold out!) June MMM Kit.

"Fun Moments"

The background for this one was created using the Tim Holtz rub ons, the Gelatos, and the Ayeeda Paints from the kit. My favorite part..the Blue Fern Studios Techno Rings. They really pulled the page design together, I think.


I added just a touch of the turquoise paint to the words on the Prima "Jean Plates" to make them stand out for my title.


One more peek at the kit :)

I want to say a huge "thank you!!!!!" for all of the support of the MMM Kits so far - it has been a great joy to see them so successful, as I am sure they will continue to be :)

Have a great day!!!

Kelly

1 comment: