Google+

Friday, March 14, 2014

Magnifique Mixed Media Reveal + Video Tutorial

Good morning! Kelly here again, to introduce the new Magnifique Mixed Media kit for April!
I am so thrilled with this kit...I adore the colors, there is a stunning variety of embellishments, and as always, a super fun selection of unique mediums to try out!
I love to see how different paints, sprays, powders, etc...will work together, and I love to try new things so we always try to seek out a unique combination of goodies for these kits!

Have a look...


Art Anthology: Sorbet: Dimensional Paint: Imperial 1oz.

Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Embossing Powder: Madonna Robe Blue Gold
Lindy’s Stamp Gang: Moonshadow Mist: Violaceous Violet
Viva: Inka Gold: Gold
Jacquard: Lumiere: Perlescent Turquoise 1 oz.
Prima: Ingvild Bolme: Shabby Chic Treasures: Oval Resin Frames
Prima: Tatiana: Victorian 
Prima: Cartographer: Wood Embellishments 
Prima: Cartographer: Tags and Tickets
The Crafter’s Workshop: 6x6 Stencil: Mini Cut Circles
KaiserCraft: Rubons: These Days: Brown
Prima: Assorted Flowers (Mini Sachet: Meadow, Prima: Labelle: Jade)
*some items are partial packages

As always, I have a project to share along with a video tutorial. Here is a look at the layout I made in the video:

"Amour"


Kids and their pets...so sweet :)
I can't get over how much I LOVE these colors together! Sit back and have a look at my start to finish process video:



A few more close ups of the page...



Thank you so much for stopping by today and having a look. If you'd like to get your hands on this kit, (they go fast!) find it in the C'est Magnifique Store.

Have a great day!!
*Kelly*

11 comments:

  1. OMG! I love the color combination. I love how the ink-a-gold popped the whole layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful tutorial and beautiful eye for design and color, great showcasing of the kit materials and products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour. Looking forward to getting my kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I just ordered the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page!!! it's so cute
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tutorial, showcasing the awesome kit. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your video Kelly. You have such an amazing sense of colour. Gorgeous kit.

    ReplyDelete