Google+

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

March kit with Ulrika

I better admit at once that I´m head over heels in love with the March kit! I´m always a bit scared when I´m starting on a new designteam. I don´t want to let anyone down. I´m so happy to be able to create with kits from C´est Magnifique because they are amazing! The colors and every little detail is put together with such a good taste and love. This made my work really flowing and I have four projects to show you today! So it´s a long post but I hope I can give you some nice sneak-peaks on the kit and also some inspiration.

This first page is created with papers from Blue Fern. I wanted to create a really sweet and cute page about Molle when he was a puppie. I did both some fussy cutting and die-cutting with the papers.

I painted the wood frame white and added some pearls. On top of it I let the very pretty Butterfly alight.

I used the pink mist from the main kit for this UHK paper. Then I cut out the Butteflies.

For this page I used supplies from the Main kit, Flower and  Embellishment Add-ons and the Mixed-Media Kit.
From my own stash I used: dies, Gesso, paint and Stickles.

For my next page I cut out circles from a UHK patterned paper. I also layered two more from UHK for my base. I used the brown ink from the Embellie Add-on kit for all edges and the letters.


For this page I used supplies from the Main Kit and also from the Flower Add-on and the Mixed-media kit.

From my own stash I used: Doilies

Some times I love to get my fingers really dirty and play on a canvas! 
Here I used lots of fun supplies from the Mixed-media kit! For the flower stems and center pieces I used supplies from the Embellishment Add-on kit. I used stamps from both the MM kit and the Embellie kit. For the flowers I used a paper from Blue Fern.

From my own stash I used: stamp pad, bubble wrapping, canvas, black pen, Gesso, white paint

Are you still with me? I know this been a long post but I really want to show you all how fab the kit is! 
To create this page I used a UHK paper as base. I used one stamp in black and also drew a black line around it. Behind the blue paper I used a black Cardstock. I wanted lots of contrasts for this layout. Behind the photo I cut out two tags from a pink Blue Fern paper. I also sprayed two Doilies with the pink mist from the Main Kit. I painted the letters with the blue Acrylic Ink and last I created a winding flower cluster.

For this page I used supplies from the Main Kit, Mixed-media kit, Flower Add-ons and the Embellishment kit.
From my own stash I used: Doilies, circle punch cutter, cardstock, black pen, stamp pad and embossingpowder

Big hugs from Ulrika aka LillBlomman!

2 comments: