Google+

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Vicky's first C'est Magnifique reveal!

Vicky blogging today with my very first C'est Magnifique reveal! I'm posting most of my projects made with the gorgeous December kit today (2 more projects to come). This kit features some gorgeous Inkido and Kaisercraft papers, plus perfectly matched embellishments. I love Christmas kits and had so much fun with this one!

Up first is a picture of my daughter's first Christmas - asleep most of the day, LOL! These 3 papers were my favourite ones in this kit. I added some diamond dust to the cream roses to compliment the sparkling vine. I inked, ripped and rolled the edges of my papers to add texture. Everything on here is from the main kit and the flower add-on!

Next is a layout of my middle child as a toddler. I loved his little bear snowsuit! I added some doilies on here to complement the gorgeous lace in the kit. The details in the Inkido papers are so cute too! I simply finished the chipboard with some brown ink for a natural wood look. Everything else is from the main kit and the flower add-on. Awesome zipper flowers this month!

This is a display layout for my fireplace mantle... I do a new one for every season. Again, I added a doily on here. There was some pretty red ink in this kit so I made good use of it on the chipboard (along with some splattered gesso) and around the banner quote - that I cut from one of the papers. Everything else is from the main kit and the flower add-on. Love the red flowers - so festive!

Here is a card and tag set I made with some kit scraps for my mother in-law. I used a few leaves from my stash on here. I inked the paper edges for a classy vintage feel. Everything else is from the main kit and the flower add-on. Such a great flower variety in this kit!

And yet another card and tag set made from this kit for my father in-law. I used a few leaves from my stash on here too. Heavy distressing on these for a shabby look. Everything else is from the main kit and the flower add-on. Love the vintage images on the Inkido papers!

This kit was so was so easy to work with and I still have 2 more projects to reveal very soon! Leslie really puts together incredible kits and it is my pleasure to be designing for C'est Magnifique!

3 comments: