Google+

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Sneak Peek from Camilla

Happy Wednesday everyone!  You're going to love this elegant, yet fun, layout that Camilla created using our upcoming February Kit, which features paper from Maja Designs, one of our favorite manufacturers! 

"Prinsessa" by Camilla Ekman

On this layout I was a bit more playful than I usually am. My niece is acting princess and was having so much fun. The gorgeous dress form from Blue Fern Studios is painted in white. I used some of the purple mist that came with the kit and I also used a mask to create the white pattern in the background. The leaves are sprayed with the green mist from the embellishment add-on.


 From the Flower Add-on:
Prima: Larkspur: Sherwood Rose
Manor House: Lotus: Imperial

From the Embellishment Add-on:
Blue Fern Studios: Sweetheart Dressform
Tattered Angels: Chalkboard: Fern
 
Other: old book paper, mask, texture paste, gesso, pearl maker, doily, die, staples

4 comments: